Insource Renewables’ Solar Ownership Training – Grid-Tied Course provides an overview of the operation and design considerations for grid-tied solar photovoltaic (PV) systems. This free course is designed to prepare prospective solar owners for the sales, installation, and ownership details common to most residential and small commercial installations.
Course content includes:
- Fundamentals of net metering
- Design considerations for grid-tied PV systems
- System installation details
- System monitoring
- Interpreting solar details on a utility bill
- Federal tax incentives
- Selecting an installation firm
Note: Upon completion of this course, you will be able to claim a $400 discount on the purchase of a grid-tied PV system through Insource Renewables. To claim your discount:
- Update your profile and enter your first and last names.
- Click on the “PRINT YOUR CERTIFICATE!” link near the top of this page (it will appear upon successful completion of the course).
- Save the certificate and email it to us with your inquiry for a free solar estimate.